(SPED 320) Behavioral Management
An overview of behavioral management strategies and associated practices for the K-12 classroom.
|Credit Hours||2.0 Lecture|
|Programs||Special Education Minor|
Course Learning Outcomes
Upon completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understanding human behavior: Describe approaches for explaining and analyzing occurrences of human behavior.
- Using data to identify and target problem behaviors: Describe data collection and principles of using data to target and replace behaviors.
- Changing behavior: Describe principles of stimulus control, consequences, and differential reinforcement.
- Functional behavior analysis: Use functional behavior assessment to determine the function of behavior and to develop replacement behaviors.
- Behavior intervention plans: Use functional behavior assessment data to design behavioral intervention plans.