(SPED 320) Behavioral Management
An overview of behavioral management strategies and associated practices for the K-12 classroom.
Course Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Describe approaches to explaining and analyzing occurrences of human behavior.
- Describe data collection and principles of using data to target and replace behaviors.
- Describe principles of stimulus control, consequences, and differential reinforcement.
- Use functional behavior assessment to determine the function of behavior and to develop replacement behaviors.
- Use functional behavior assessment data to collaboratively design a behavioral intervention plan.