(MUSC 333L) Supervised Teaching, Piano
Students offer individual piano instruction to 4-6 beginning- and intermediate-level students through the BYU–Hawaii Youth Conservatory.
|Credit Hours||2.0 Lecture|
|Offered||Winter - odd years|
Upon completing this course, students will be able to:
- Discern intervallic and rhythmic relationships in selected teaching pieces.
- Learn how to guide beginning students through various stages of technical development.
- Be able to diagnose problems and make recommendations for change.
- Model performance of teaching pieces.
- Teach a beginning-level student in the winter semester.