(BUSM 457) Training & Development
This course will address talent management, human resource development, and training. Students will develop a better understanding of strategic planning of human resources, succession planning, attracting and recruiting talent, employee retention, performance management, employee development and training, executive development and competition in international labor markets.
|Credit Hours||3.0 Lecture|
Course Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Understand how to handle various talent management and training situations in a business setting.
- Conduct online discussions and complete online activities.
- Decide among the possible alternatives in an employee situation.
- Communicate persuasively and clearly.
- Deliver oral presentations; give and receive oral feedback on presentations.
- Identify the possible actions in ethical situations.