(ELED 369) Writing Methods for Elementary Teachers
Writing Methods for Elementary Teachers addressing the theory and practice of teaching writing to elementary students.
|Credit Hours||3.0 Lecture|
1. Students develop the self-confidence and skills they need to teach writing in the K-6 classroom.
2. Students reflect on and deepen their philosophy of effective classroom writing instruction.
3. Students understand the writing process and demonstrate this knowledge through planning and conducting model mini-lessons.
4. Students actively participate in writing workshop and share personal writing with the class.
5. Students create and organize an annotated bibliography of mentor texts for their future classrooms.
6. Students demonstrate effective pedagogy in a classroom writing instruction paper.