(ACCT 203) Introduction to Managerial Accounting
Topics include product costing, fixed and variable costs, cost-volume-profit, budgeting, performance evaluation, international issues, and other information for decision making.
|Credit Hours||3.0 Lecture|
|Prerequisites||ACCT 186 (for ACCT majors); MATH 107, BUSM 230 (Required of non-ACCT majors) and ACCT 201 (with a C- or better for BUSM majors and B- or better for ACCT majors)|
|Offered||Fall, Winter, Spring|
|Programs||Accounting BS, Accounting Minor, Business Management BS, Business Education BS|
Course Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate competence in core accounting knowledge and general business principles.
- Communicate proficiently in accounting situations.
- Demonstrate proficiency in accounting standards and regulations including professional ethics.
- Work effectively with others in using critical thinking skills to solve accounting-related problems.
- Demonstrate proficiency in using technology in accounting contexts.
- Learn independently and understand the importance of continuous learning.