(POSC 362) International Political Economy
Surveys the language, theory, and modern history of international political economy and development.
|Credit Hours||3.0 Lecture|
|Programs||International Relations Minor, Political Science Minor, Political Science (BA), International Development Minor, Business Management (BS)|
Course Learning Outcomes
- Be familiar with basic international political economic theory.
- Be able to identify (and work on answering) important, unanswered questions in fields such as trade, monetary policy, and capital mobility.
- Be able to connect theory to real-world examples.
- Develop critical thinking skills through both written and oral work.
- Improve writing and public speaking ability.