(ENGL 382) Shakespeare
From eight to ten major plays studied intensively.
|Credit Hours||3.0 Lecture|
|Prerequisite||ENGL 251 or Permission of Instructor|
|Programs||B.A. in English Education, B.A. in English, English Minor|
Course Learning Outcomes
- Gain advanced skills of reading and writing about literature.
- Sharpen skills of communicating with clarity and power.
- Appreciate literary work.
- Become more aware of cultural differences.
- Conduct scholarly research through classroom discussion, writing essays, and doing a presentation.