(BUSM 421) Integrated Marketing Communications
Focuses on integrated marketing communications, including advertising, public relations, sales, sales promotions, internet, and word-of-mouth. Key outcome is developing an integrated marketing communications plan.
|Credit Hours||3.0 Lecture|
|Prerequisites||BUSM 304 with B- or better|
|Programs||Business Management (BS), Hospitality and Tourism Management (BS), Marketing Minor|
Course Learning Outcomes
Upon completing this course, students will be able to do the following:
- Think critically about real world integrated marketing communication tools.
- Create an integrated marketing communication plan (IMC Plan) utilizing digital tools.
- Calculate ROI on all elements of the IMC Plan.
- Develop concise, specific, polished written communication for web, social, print, and other mediums.
- Demonstrate understanding of the unique role that each component plays in creating the IMC Plan.
- Refine ability to present data and convey persuasive messages in a professional setting.
- Demonstrate empathy and awareness for the consumer marketing experience increasing ethical standards.