(BIOL 348L) Natural Resource Management Lab
Laboratory for Natural Resource Management.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Discuss ethical and economic issues related to natural resource management.
- Apply ecological concepts to natural resource management.
- Describe the relationship between human population dynamics and natural resource management.
- Evaluate the issues and solutions related to soil conservation and sustainable agriculture.
- Describe and evaluate rangeland, forest, and wildlife management challenges and solutions.
- Understand aquatic ecosystem and water management issues, and how they relate to water pollution and fisheries conservation.
- Evaluate the issues and solutions related to global change, and the use of renewable and nonrenewable sources of energy.
- Develop practices and identify personal behaviors that will help create a sustainable future.