(IT 420) System Administration
Develops skills needed to set up and manage systems on existing networks, including boot configuration, encryption, hardening, and scripting.
|Credit Hours||3.0 Lecture|
- Installing, configuring, securing and troubleshooting operating systems and software.
- Essential networking abilities.
- Researching software specific issues.
- Problem solving necessary for systems administration.
- Basic understandings of complex systems.
- Basic network troubleshooting.
- Research potential software solutions