(BIOL 442) Cellular Biology
An advance study of cellular organization, mechanisms, and functions, including cell communication, transport, and cell division.
Course Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of this course, each student will be able to:
- Know the structure and functions of each compartment of the cell.
- Understand how proteins are sorted in the cell.
- Understand the principle underlying cell movements.
- Understand cell-to-cell communication and its impact on cell functioning.
- Describe cell junctions, cell adhesion, and the extracellular matrix.